The Hollywood Chamber of Commerce held its "Building Your Business" educational series on Friday, June 23rd presented by Liz Harsch of Tailor-Made Advertising. The session focused on reviewing mid-year marketing checklist and discuss strategies to grow your business faster.
Harsch has been helping small businesses make more of their marketing budget since 1988. She has been awarded by Constant Contact as an All Star Email Marketer, is Master Certified and an Authorized Local Expert. She presents workshops on marketing, email marketing, social media, and small business growth.
Attendees received a free checklist to help them maximize their marketing to reach or exceed their 2017 goals. The key is measuring now while the year still has months left to brainstorm and realize business goals. The class was a hands-on and uses a worksheet that lets businesses set goals and plan their next promotion to reach the most people in their target market.
The hands-on session shared:
• How to improve your goals and enhance your marketing strategy
• How to set up action-based content and links
• How to segment your audience, use better campaigns, what tools to use on social media
• How to create and send high-impact promotions and connect your marketing dots from email launches to online tools to increase your reach beyond your list
• How to measure your results and improve future promotions
About the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce
For more than 96 years, the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce has provided leadership, business development resources, networking, and government affairs programs and services to keep the Hollywood business and residential communities safe, relevant and economically vital. Jeff Zarrinnam of Hollywood Hotel, is the Chair of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors 2017-18, and Leron Gubler is the President/CEO of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce. For more information please visit www.hollywoodchamber.net